Boston Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence have extended their deadline for organizations to submit requests for their Spring Grant Ceremony which will take place later this year at a date and time to be determined due to the
fucking ongoing pandemic.
The grants range from $250 – $1,000 and are designed to help smaller not-for-profits that are often overlooked. To date, Boston’s convent has distributed more than $25,000. Interested? Grab your grant form here at bottom of page.
Criteria For Consideration
To be considered for a grant, the not-for-profit’s mission and planned use of grant funds must be used to improve / benefit the Boston community and build cooperative, cordial and supportive relationships in our community in one or more ways as described below:
• Alleviating economic and/or social disadvantage to members of the community
• Providing for the health & welfare of the LGBT community
• Promoting awareness of personal health and healthy living
• Prevention & education of health issues impacting LGBT community
• Providing resources, support or care to those with disease / disability
• Supporting / advancing human rights equality and dignity for all
• Providing for the free expression of human sexuality, conditions, aspirations, and spirit through visual and/or performance arts
• Must be incorporated as a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation
• Grant funds must be submitted correctly, in its entirety
For questions, clarification or to submit your form for consideration e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or send your grant request via snail mail to:
The Boston Sisters
Attn: Mistress of Grants
20 Daniels St Unit# 120
Malden, MA 02148
Here is the link to the web page with the grant form (scroll to the bottom of the page to download and fill out). The deadline has been extended to Monday, January 31, 2022 by 11:59pm.