The holiday season is upon us, which means that the TOYS 4 JOYS GIFT GALA is coming up so get your tickets before this (one of my favorite events of the year) sells out (capacity is 750).
On Friday, December 8th, TOYS 4 JOYS returns to The Revere Hotel’s – Liberty Hall to celebrate and collect thousands of donated toys. The evening’s event includes passed hors d’oeuvres, signature seasonal spirits, and dancing to Boston’s DJ Adilson under a state of the art light show.
TOY GIFT RULES
- Guests are asked to bring a minimum of 3 toys, with a minimum value $20-$25 per gift.
- All Toy Donations should be NEW and UNWRAPPED.
- Last Names that begin with A – M, please purchase toys for a GIRL.
- Last Names that begin with N – Z, please purchase toys for a BOY.
- Please bring one gift for each of the following age groups:
- Tots (3mo – 5yrs)
- Tweens (6yrs – 11yrs)
- Teens (12yrs – 18 yrs)
For more information about this year’s celebration and the wonderful committee that has made this one of Boston’s best holiday traditions can be found on their website at, toysforjoys.org.