Wachusett Mountain in Massachusetts just got a lot easier to get to from Boston. Wachusett Mountain has announced commuter rail service from Boston’s North Station to the Wachusett Station on weekends through March 12, 2017. The commuter rail trains include designated “ski” cars for easy storage of your ski / snowboard equipment and at $10.50 each way this is an affordable and convenient option.
- Departs North Station: 8:35 a.m.
- Arrives at Wachusett Station: 10:11 a.m.
- Shuttle directly to the mountain, approximately 10 minutes away.
- Depart Wachusett: 5:15 p.m. back to the Wachusett Station
- Depart Wachusett Station back to Boston: 6:10 p.m.