As crazy as it may seem, 2018 Bear Week in Provincetown starts 12-weeks from tomorrow and runs from July 7 – 15. The city sells out so if you are planning to attend this week long celebration, make sure you’ve booked a place before the entire town sells out.
There are more events than I could easily share with you in this blog post but fortunately, the organizers have shared all the official events for this year on their website at schedule.ptownbears.org. Some highlights you may want to consider enjoying should you go to Ptown that week include:
- The first official Tea Dance of Bear Week, Saturday, July 7th at the Boatslip
- Purgatory’s underwear party on Saturday, July 7th at Purgatory
- Bear Boat Sunset Cruise on Sunday, July 8th leaves Macmillan Pier
- DILF party on Tuesday, July 10th at Paramount
- Ptown Bears Sunset Party at Herring Cove Beach Bath House on Wednesday, July 11th
- Furball Party on Thursday, July 12th at Crown & Anchor
- Annual Fireman’s Ball on Friday, July 13th at Crown & Anchor
For those who may be planning to fly into Boston a day early, The Alley Bar in Downtown Crossing typically hosts a “Welcome Party” on Friday, July 6th. For more information like and follow their Facebook page, The Alley Bar.